Не пускается Historian RPC servise is Unavalible

Сервер БД Historian, ранее InSQL

Не пускается Historian RPC servise is Unavalible

Сообщение AirBus » Ср окт 29, 2014 8:25 pm

Добрый день.
Сегодня после обновления time zone на сервере архива (Win 2008 R2) и перезапуска сервера не запустился Server-Historian.
В SMC -> Historian Group-> Server-Hist-> Management console System status принимает значения item loading/please wait. Так же, в трее SMC Console всплывает сообщение: "RPC servise is unavalible".
К сожалению, пока не смог заполучить логи из SMC жду письма от эксплуатации.

Shutdown (and disable) не работает. Остановить тоже не получается ругается "RPC servise is unavalible".

Служба "Удаленный вызов процедур (RPC)" работает.

Может кто сталкивался с такой проблемой?
AirBus

Re: Не пускается Historian RPC servise is Unavalible

Сообщение Генератор зла » Ср окт 29, 2014 11:49 pm

Юзер:
I have a InSQL server running Windows 2k Server and InTouch on an XP Pro machine. InSQL has stopped communicating (topic disconnected) with the View topic but does not list any errors or signs of trouble in the log. The other oddity is when I try to view a shared folder on the server; I get the "RPC Server is unavailable" message. Any ideas? Thanks all!
Техсаппорт:
The problem you're encountering very much looks like a network or security issue. I'd propose to check the following things: 1. Check whether the RPC service is running on the XP machine (net start rpcss). 2. Try whether you can reach the other machine by its name using "ping machinename" or "slsping machinname view". If this fails try using the machine's IP address instead. If this works, there is obviously a problem with your DNS name resolution. 3. There might also be a security issue when accessing this machine. Check, whether you have sufficient rights. When this problem occurs within a domain, check whether the domain users are in the local group "Users". If you are using a Workgroup, check that the account you are using is defined on both machines and has identical passwords.
Юзер:
The IT department managed to correct the RPC errors with the file sharing. I tried the slsping and it would work with the IP but not the machine name. I added the entry to the hosts file and InSQL started communicating immediately. My question is there has not been a need for the hosts file entry until now so what changed?
Техсаппорт:
Obviously, somthing else must have been resolving your host names. When you're in a network, there might be a DNS, WINS or DHCP Server configured, which you were using. When this Server discontinued it's service, you'll encounter problems like this.

В догонку:
1. Make sure that the remote IDAS computer is available on the network by pinging it from the InSQL Server machine.

2. Make sure that the user specified in the Change Nework Account utility has admin rights on both InSQL and IDAS machines.

3. Make sure that you do not have any firewall software blocking rpc/file access to/from the remote IDAS machine.

4. Make sure that service InSQLDataAcquisition is registered on the remote IDAS machine.

5. You can query the status of the InSQLDataAcquisition service with the SC.EXE command available from Microsoft in Platform SDK and Resource Kit: sc \\MyServer qc InSQLDataAcquisition or you can try to start it with sc \\MyServer start InSQLDataAcquisition . Please find out if you can query the service status and start the InSQLDataAcqusition service from the InSQL Server machine when you are logged as the same user which is specified in the Change Network Account utility. If you can not do that, then you do not have admin rights on the remote IDAS machine.
Vita est dolor.
Генератор зла

Вернуться в Historian Server