LOG

Вопросы, не попадающие в другие разделы.

LOG

Сообщение svv » Ср окт 15, 2014 3:03 pm

Помогите разобраться с ошибкой валится каждые 30 сек. Скрин во вложение.
Вложения
111.png
Log Viewer
(142.7 КБ) Скачиваний: 0
svv

Re: LOG

Сообщение Генератор зла » Ср окт 15, 2014 10:11 pm

Может поможет:
Dear all readers, I am facing an issue after having installed (from a fresh installed Win 2003 Std SP2) the Application Server 2012 R2. The problem is after the installation of the GR part. In the logger I have every 10 seconds the message "aaServicesDeployAgentHost ASBSecurity Proxy: Connect null FindResponse finding IManageASBSecurity on the SR node [GR_NodeName]". I cannot also create any Galaxy or delete it. I have the message error "Failed to create Default ASB Service Instances." I am sure I used a Administrator account (with sysadmin role in SQL Server 2008 R2 SP1) to install the softwares as asked in the Installation guide. Does anyone know what could be done to resolve the problem? I guess it is linked to the user ASBService... but I don't see where. Thanks a lot for having read me (and maybe for your answers)!

I found out what could be the solution... I reinstalled the whole Wonderware products suite (with also MS SQL 2008 R2 SP1) and the problem was still there. So, as it was a "connection" problem, I just tried to ping my computer name and I had no responses. This is because, precedently, I copied the host file with IP addresses and nodes names in Windows and the corresponding Ethernet port was not physically connected with an Ethernet cable. I just linked by an Ethernet cable the computer with another one and then my problem was resolved :-)
Vita est dolor.
Генератор зла

Re: LOG

Сообщение svv » Пт окт 17, 2014 7:51 pm

Что то ни чего не получается.
svv

Вернуться в Другое