Лицензирование точек ввода/вывода

Вопросы связанные с лицензированием программного обеспечения Wonderware .

Лицензирование точек ввода/вывода

Сообщение cxandr » Ср дек 25, 2013 10:28 pm

Доброго времени суток, уважаемые форумчане! Вопрос следующий. Что такое точка ввода/вывода применительно к Application Server? Это один бит или один тег? Глобальная задача состоит в том, чтобы максимально удешевить проект засчет лицензии, передавая запакованное слово с контроллера.
cxandr

Re: Лицензирование точек ввода/вывода

Сообщение Генератор зла » Ср дек 25, 2013 11:27 pm

cxandr писал(а):один тег

Любой. Например строка из 512 байт, т.е. 4096 бит.
Vita est dolor.
Генератор зла

Re: Лицензирование точек ввода/вывода

Сообщение Генератор зла » Чт дек 26, 2013 2:17 pm

Чтобы закрыть вопрос...

IO Count is the number of I/O points being accessed within a Galaxy.
I/O points are real I/O and are not equivalent to InTouch tags.
I/O count is based on the number of I/O points that are configured through an OPC Server, I/O Server, Data Access Server (DAServer) or InTouch Proxy Object, over the whole Application Server namespace, regardless of how many computers are in the system.
IO References between other objects do not count.
The configured count accessed via “IDE /…/Configured Count” does not represent a count of licensed IO and IO enforcement is currently on the honor system when using dynamic referencing. The system just doesn’t pick it up.
To accurately tally IO one must add the IO count from all the topics in all the above mentioned IO type (DI) objects.
The only way to get a count of IO being used within a galaxy is to add up all the DIO.ScanGroup.ItemCnt attributes for each DIO and Scan Group ( or Topic, BlockRead, Block Write ) being used in the Running Galaxy. This can be easily accomplished by Enabling Historical recording of these attributes and then using the historian so sum these values.
Select Sum(Value) from History where Tagname Like ‘%.ItemCnt’ and DateTime = GetDate();
Even with this there is the possibility of have duplicate items in different scan groups, which will over inflate the count slightly. This should not be too much of an issue in reality, since the break points are pretty large.
The galaxy does not enforce IO count, just warning is posted in Wonderware logger and pop ups are displayed when IDE is opened if you exceed the license limit (So, there should not be any issue for production to keep running until a new license is purchased.)
…..
Similar considerations can be done for the “Platform count”.
Please note that, based on our info there are plans to enforce the IO and Platform count in future products versions.
Vita est dolor.
Генератор зла

Вернуться в Лицензирование продуктов Wonderware.